Start Day Trading
People become interested in day trading for a variety of reasons. The one consistent theme, however, is that people believe they can make money by taking control of their own investments.
And why not? All of the necessary equipment is right there at home in your computer. You have access to online brokers, charts, and instant online news and information. You open up an account and BOOM you're in business.
Right now, you may not know much about the stock market. Or, you may be a seasoned investor who is constantly learning. Either way, you'll find lots of free information right here.
But here's a quickie. Want to know the shortest path to start day trading for a living? Learn how to utilize a specific, proven strategy. Know the ins and outs of this strategy. Practice this strategy until your earnings outweigh your losses. Then start using real money.
No, I know that's not what you want to hear. You want to open an account, fund the thing, and start picking out stocks so you can make some instant cash. And we'll get there. That's the goal here. But first, slow down a bit and learn what you need to know. As I've said before, the stock market is an expensive place to get an education.
My first year in the stock market was a disaster. I had read one book and understood just enough to be dangerous. In my first year, I executed over 1000 trades, shooting from the hip like a gun-slinger from the wild, wild West. And I lost a ton of money.
I had money invested. Sure. But I had no strategy. If a stock moved, then I bought it. If I had a hunch, I took it. I had no understanding of the technical indicators and no clue about chart patterns.
I learned by the seat of my pants.
But you don't have to repeat my experience. If you're a good student, you can be day trading for a living in no time at all.
I have helped a lot of day traders. Through my books, chat room, blog, and private coaching, I've helped a lot of traders become more profitable. And now it's your turn. You'll find lots of tools and tips - enough to get you started on the right path to day trading for a living (if that's what you want to do).
So, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy the stock market as much as I have for the past few years. It's a great way to earn a living. And you can do it all - right from the comfort of home.
So, let's get started. You can click on the links at the bottom, or click on the menu items on the left. Whatever topic you're ready to tackle, go ahead and go for it.
Please note, this site is currently under construction. I am adding new web pages, links, and blog postings several times each week. So, go ahead and bookmark this home page and come back often.
And while you're here, go ahead and register for our free ezine. Once registered, you'll receive a report that is probably the most important advice you'll receive as a day trader. It contains a form that you can copy and use to help you become a better trader.
- Robert Joiner
- Who is Robert Joiner?
- Day Trading Blog
- Day trading blog. Discussion involves day trading stocks, Forex, day trading losses, day trading tips, and day trading for a living.
- Support and Resistance Video Series
- Support and Resistance. Free six part video series sign up form.
- Bob Joiner Chat Room
- Bob Joiner is a stock analyst and has been leading a day trading chat room for over 8 years. This page contains videos and information about that chat room.
- ichimoku swing trading
- Forex Pip Starter Pro
- Information regarding Forex subscription service
- Day Trading Videos
- Day Trading Videos links page.
- Annotated Charts
- annotated charts gives examples of support and resistance for stocks and forex trading
- The day trading rules are specific.
- The day trading rules you need to know before you start trading stocks.
- Day Trading Services for Starting a Day Trading Business
- Day trading services are the team components for building a day trading business.
- Day Trading Basics
- Day Trading Basics. Understand the basics of day trading. What's it all about?
- Day Trading Strategies for Winning the Trading Game
- Day Trading Strategies for Winning the Trading Game
- A stock day trading system that works.
- Finding a successful stock day trading system is critical to your success as a day trader.
- Day Trading for Living
- Day trading for living. This article discusses a few of the key metrics for determining if a trader is ready to day trade for a living.
- Day Trading Losses. Let's plug up the leaks.
- Day trading losses can eat up your hard won profits. This article discusses some possible fixes.
- Practice Trading Stocks
- When you practice trading stocks, your day trading skills improve on several fronts at once.
- Day Trading Instruction
- Day trading instruction is required of every newbie day trader.
- Day Trading Mind
- Develop a day trading mind - the inner game of trading.
- Day Trading Classes
- Day trading classes are available.
- Blog Day Trading
- Blog day trading - resources for learning
- Day Trading Stories
- The day trading stories of other traders. Newbies come here to see what day trading is really like. Experienced traders come here to share some of the pain and the glory of day trading.
- Day Trading Tutorials
- Day trading tutorials - over 30 articles to help you learn how to start day trading.
- membership clubs Bob Joiner
- A description of three membership sites.
- Trading the Afternoon Market
- Trading the Afternoon Market teaches traders how to see stock charts, using technical indicators and contextual trading.
- Copy This Trade.
- Social trading allows a person to copy another person's trade. Philanthropic Social Trading goes one step further.
- quotes from good books
- This page will feature quotes from books that I think are worth reading.
- Start an automatic savings account
- Start an automatic savings account. It's easy with this new phone app.
- ETF Monday
- The trending ETF bulls and bears are posted here each Monday.
- Forex Trade Alerts
- Forex Trade Alerts contains the Sunday videos for swing trading the currency market.
- Trader Coach
- Page describes the trader coach program by Bob Joiner